Greetings & Salutations!
Live Long and Prosper, Friend!
Thanks so much for your interest in being a guest on Geek Herring – we appreciate you!
We wanted to give you a bit of insight into what it means to be a guest on our show 😀
So, number 1, most important thing: we are geeks! And if you’re on the show, you’re probably a geek, too.
Therefore, we give you full permission to geek out about whatever we’re talking about!
Okay, so without further ado, here’s our expectations of you as a guest!
Before the Show
- Have a topic in mind, unless we’ve specifically asked you on to talk about something, and let us know what it is
- Read through the “interview questions” to get a general idea of what where we’re going to steer the conversation
- Listen through some of our past episodes, especially ones with guests, to get a feel for how we chat with guests
- Read and sign the Guest Media Release form
During the Show
- HAVE FUN AND GEEK OUT WITH US!!!
- THE GEEKIER THE BETTER!
- Tell our audience where they can find you online
- Share a freebie or something you want to promote
After the Show
- We’ll email you with a few episode social media promo clips & some easy copy
- Share the podcast episode out to your network – either through social media, newsletter, or on your website – and encourage your followers to listen to it 🙂
- Be open to future collabs!
What you’ll get from Geek Herring
- A geeky good time!
- Promoted to our network for all episode promo
- Re-referred to for relevant backlinks
Let’s get geeky together!
We’re almost there….
Please sign the Media Release form below!
We’re looking forward to having you on!
Media Release Agreement:
I hereby grant to Monika Rabensteiner and Amanda Sloan (Geek Herring) their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, successors, and assigns the right and permission to record, use, publish, stream live, offer for sale, or otherwise distribute any audio or video interview with me. Such right and permission includes, but is not limited to, my name, recorded voice or video, photograph or likeness, biographical information, handouts or any material based upon or derived therefrom.
I understand that Geek Herring may, at its sole discretion, produce presentations or publications based in whole or in part upon audio interview (or any portions thereof) and/or a video or audio recordings or photographs of said interview, and that such media or transcripts may appear in print, online, or in any manner or media, including but not limited to promoting the podcast or streaming audio program.
I have no right of approval, no claim for compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of or in connection with, any use, alteration, or use in any composite form hereunder.
I hereby warrant and represent that I have the right to enter into this agreement and to grant the rights granted to Geek Herring herein. I agree that during the course of the interview I have not violated the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, rights of privacy, trade secrets, and non-disclosure agreements, and that in the event of any breach of any of these warranties, that I will defend and hold Geek Herring harmless against any such claims.
This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
That’s all folks!
We’re looking forward to our chat together! It’s going to be epiiiiiic!
Amanda & Monika