Episode 25: Geek Milestone: Celebrating 25 Episodes of Geek Feminism
Our critical geek culture podcast is officially 6 months old! Thank you so much for joining us for the last 25 episodes. We’re celebrating what it means to be a geek feminist and what avenues hosting Geek Herring has opened up for us.
We’ve also invited our listeners to tell us how Geek Herring has helped them become better geek feminists and other ways it’s impacted their lives!
This episode is a relaxed celebration where we take some time to chill out together, sharing our excitement about what we’ve achieved since starting out 6 months ago, and definitely geeking out over our beloved podcast!
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- What Amanda and Monika’s favourite episodes so far are
- Whether there are any shows we didn’t like
- How hosting Geek Herring has changed our lives
- What we’re most looking forward to in the next 24 episodes
PLUS Special Guest Appearances From:
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please check out some of our others!
- Geek Discussion: Rape, Steam, & Responsibility
- Geeking Out About Robin Hobb: Fantasy That Represents – LGBTQ+, Gender Roles, Classism, + More
- Geek Interview: Cosplay, Conventions, Community, & Gender with Anna
- Geek Discussion: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Cast Them
- Geek Characters: Badass Witches of Harry Potter
Love Geek Herring, please hop over to iTunes and leave us a review!
Amanda & Monika